I am the Conservative Candidate for Mayor this May. I live in Windmill Hill in the South of the City and run a communications consultancy as well as an ethical business network working with other enterprises on issues like protecting the environment and social responsibility.
I believe that Bristol deserves better and that as a City we should work for everyone so that no one, and no community, is left behind.
My plan for Bristol includes:
- Protecting the environment and cutting CO2 emissions
- Delivering a better transport system and cutting congestion
- Building homes and communities that people want to live in
- Strengthen education services so that all children and young people are given the best start in life
- Support businesses, charities and community groups so we develop an economy that works for all
- Hold a referendum on scrapping the position of Mayor
For to long Labour have taken our City for granted. Too many communities have been forgotten by our Labour MPs, Cllrs and Mayor and it's time for a fresh approach to Bristol's politics. I promise that no part of our city will get left behind and I will be a local champion that will work hard for you and your family - all year round and not just at election time. Bristol deserves better and you have a chance to send that message to labour this May.
Vote for me and vote for The Change We Need.